Her Majesty the Queen’s Scholarships for Master’s Programs
This scholarship is granted to qualified candidates with excellent undergraduate achievements from any Asian country to pursue a Master’s degree in the environmental-related academic programs offered at the School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD).
Programs available at the Department of Development and Sustainability, School of Environment, Resources and Development, AIT
- Development and Sustainability (DS)
- Gender and Development Studies (GDS)
- Natural Resources Management (NRM)
- Urban Innovation and Sustainability (UIS)
- Regional and Rural Development Planning (RRDP)
- Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation and Management (DPMM)
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have an outstanding education record in a 4-year undergraduate program from an accredited institution in related fields
- cGPA for Bachelor’s degree ≥ 3.5
- Have an English proficiency score as specified by AIT Language Center (IELTS 6.0 (Overall and Writing bands) or AIT EET ≥ 6.0).
Each scholarship award covers tuition fees, accommodation, and a bursary for living expenses in AIT’s residential campus, for the entire period of the 22-month master degree program.The value of the non-binding Scholarship per student is approximately 1.10 MB. (see more AIT expenses)
28 February 2021