This session is planned so that Pre-ATC PhD students can start focus on their thesis earlier on and start being used to sharing/ communicating their research ideas to a wider audience.
|10:05-10:55||6 students’ presentations|
|10:55-11:10||Comments from faculty members|
|11:10-12:00||6 students’ presentations|
|12:00-12:15||Comments from faculty members|
Presenting Students (in order of presentation)
- Jia Siteng. (GDS)
- Liu Yifu. (GDS)
- Napamon Chaloryoo (GDS)
- Md. Mynul Islam. (GDS)
- Bandana Jha. (RRDP)
- Tran Thi Nhu Ngoc. (RRDP)
- Thin Khaing. (RRDP)
- Sanhakot Vithayaporn. (DSP)
- Sakda Songcharoen. (DSP)
- Preeyaporn Muenratch. (DSP)
- Shengyue Miao. (DSP)
- Theertham Wutthiwatchaikaew. (DSP)
Students will make a 5 minutes presentation covering:
- Title/topic of the proposal
- Reason for choosing this topic (Research problem and literature gap)
- Theory that is to be used Intended methodology
For those who are interested to join this session, please contact us via email or Facebook to get a meeting id.
Note: The Pre-ATC or Pre Advancement To Candidacy means PhD student did not present/pass their advancement to candidacy.