The Loom Nam Khong Pijai Scholarships are granted by the Royal Thai Government in honor of HRH Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn. The aim is to assist human resources development in 6 GMS countries, namely Cambodia, Southern Part of China: Yunnan and Guangxi provinces, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam and Thailand in any academic program related to the following four thematic areas:
• Infrastructure Development
• Energy Technology
• Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Development program, and
• Environmental Engineering and Management.
The scholarship provides an opportunity for students of diverse backgrounds from all countries in Greater Mekong Sub-region to study and conduct research work together in the truly international environment at AIT and to build a good foundation for international understanding among people of Asia.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have an outstanding education record in a 4-year undergraduate program from an accredited institution in related fields;
- cGPA for Bachelor’s degree ≥ 3.5
- Have an English proficiency score as specified by AIT Language Center (IELTS 6.0 (Overall and Writing bands) or AIT EET ≥ 6.0).
Each scholarship award covers tuition fees, accommodation, and a bursary for living expenses in AIT’s residential campus, for the entire period of the 22-month master degree program. The value of the non-binding Scholarship per student is approximately 1.10 MB. (see more AIT expenses)Study at AIT!
Deadline for August 2021 Intake: 28 February 2021