Research Associate (RA) Position at the Department of Development and Sustainability
Department of Development and Sustainability is seeking a Research Associate (RA) in socio-environmental sustainability study who will hold a full-time one-year contract position with one month of probation. Candidate with strong quantitative research expertise is encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: 10 March 2022
TOR for Research Associate (RA)
The selected RA will be responsible for:
- Quantitative analysis of data collected from two socio-economic surveys on air pollution impacts of vulnerable groups in the world of work and groundwater governance in urbanizing cities.
- Preparing the technical and financial report requested by the donor.
- Assisting the project PI in drafting policy brief and two scientific papers.
- Organizing and engaging relevant ministries, departments, and organizations in a national policy roundtable.
- Assisting the project PI in communication and correspondence with partners and stakeholders.
- Preparing communication/dissemination dossier for the project (incl. field photos, workshop collection).
- Coordinating the daily activities of the projects with PI and team.
- Assisting the PI in any other research activities if required.
Please contact Dr. Thi Phuoc Lai Nguyen, Project PI, at email@example.com for more information on the position.
Deadline of application: 10 March 2022