We are looking for an AIT student who wants to be a part (as a student assistant) of an international project “Understanding Barriers and Working Pathways Towards Women Political Participation in Myanmar”.
The project aims to understand the barriers and working pathways towards women’s political participation by using qualitative data analysis. Your work consists in assisting the co-investigators with qualitative data analysis by using the NVivo software.
1.1. Funder: IDRC Canada (International Development Research Centre)
1.2. Project: Understanding Barriers and Working Pathways Towards Women Political Participation in Myanmar
1.4. Project Host: GDS
3. Role of SA
To assist Co-Investigators with qualitative data analysis, more specifically using NVivo
- Current AIT students enrolled in Master or Ph.D programs
- At least one year of previous research experience
- Good command of NVivo software
- Good command of English (IELTS 6.5 or above)
- Rate:: B250/hour
- Hours may vary though we expect 40-60 hours of work. We can extend if necessary
6. Additional advantages
Can enrich your CV through
- Gaining knowledge in qualitative data analysis
- Gaining experience in a global multinational project
- An opportunity to learn about women’s political participation in Myanmar
7. How to Apply
- Write a one-page note explaining
- 1) Your previous experience using NVivo.
- 2) How would you use NVivo to facilitate the team’s data analysis work.
- Attach a short CV
- Upload your document at the link below
- Deadline: 14 August 2020
- There will be a selection process.